- London Public Library and Art Museum, London, ON. Young Contemporaries 1961, December 6–January 30, 1961.
- National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, ON. Canadian Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition, June 29–September 3.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal. Eightieth Annual Spring Exhibition, April 5–May 5.
- Jerrold Morris International Gallery, Toronto. Sculpture Show.
- Dorothy Cameron Gallery Ltd, Toronto. Canadian Sculpture Today, part I: March 20–April 5; part II: April 10–26.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal. 81st Annual Spring Exhibition, April 7–May 3.
- Hart House, Toronto. Fourth Annual Exhibition of Sculpture: The Human Form in Twentieth Century Sculpture, July 1–October 5.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal. The First Year Has Passed: The Saidye and Samuel Bronfman Collection of Canadian Art, October 1–November 1.
- Fischbach Gallery, New York. Group No. 1, October 4–29.
- Contemporary Study Wing, Finch College Museum of Art, New York. Artists Select, October 15–December 15.
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. 1964 Annual Exhibition of Contemporary American Sculpture, December 9–January 31, 1965.
- Washington Square Galleries, New York. World Show.
- Tibor de Nagy Gallery, New York. Shape and Structure, January 5–23.
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto. Art and Engineering, February 13–March 14.
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. Young America 1965: Thirty American Artists under Thirty-Five, June 23–August 29.
- World House Galleries, New York. Sculpture from All Directions, November 3–27.
- Rodman Hall Arts Centre, St. Catherines, ON. Canadian Sculpture, 1916–1966, February 6–March 2.
- Musée Cantonal des Beaux-Arts, Lausanne, Switzerland. Second Salon International de Galeries Pilotes: Artistes et Découvreurs de Notre Temps, June 12–October 2.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Art, Montreal. The Saidye and Samuel Bronfman Collection of Canadian Art. Traveled to Agnes Etherington Art Centre, Queen’s University at Kingston, ON, August 21–September 20; Art Gallery of Hamilton, Hamilton, ON, October 1–October 28; Mendel Art Gallery, Saskatoon, SK, November 14–December 11; Beaverbrook Art Gallery, Fredericton, NB, December 29–January 22, 1967; New Brunswick Museum, Saint John, NB, February 6–March 5, 1967; Confederation Art Gallery and Museum, Charlottetown, PEI, March 14–April 9, 1967; Musée du Québec, Québec, QB, April 20–May 15, 1967; Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery, Kitchener, ON, June 1–June 28, 1967; Willistead Art Gallery, Windsor, ON, January 3, 1968–January 31, 1968.
- Betty Parsons Gallery, New York. Twentieth Anniversary 1946–1966: Pattern Art, October 4–29.
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. Annual Exhibition 1966: Contemporary Sculpture and Prints, December 16–February 5, 1967.
- Hart House, University of Toronto. Four Sculptors.
- Student Union Building, New York University, New York. Group Sculpture Exhibition, February–March.
- Union Carbide Building, New York. Canada 67: An Exhibit of Photography and Arts and Crafts, April 14–May 6.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Los Angeles. American Sculpture in the Sixties, April 28–June 25. Traveled to Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, September 15–October 29.
- Montreal. Sculpture Canada, Expo ’67, April 28–October 27.
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston. Nine Canadians, May 19–June 21.
- City Hall, Toronto. Sculpture ’67, June 1–July 16. Sponsored by the National Gallery of Canada, Centennial Program.
- Hart House, University of Toronto. New Sculpture: Seventh Annual Exhibition of Sculpture, July 10–October 1.
- Centro de Artes Visuales del Instituto Torcuato Di Tella, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Premio International, September 29–October 29.
- New York City Administration of Recreation and Cultural Affairs for the Cultural Showcase Festival, New York. Sculpture in Environment, October 1–31.
- Solomon Guggenheim Museum, New York. Guggenheim International Exhibition 1967: Sculpture from Twenty Nations, October 20–February 4, 1968. Catalog with an introduction by Edward Fry. Traveled to Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, February 24–March 24, 1968; National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, ON, April 26–June 9, 1968; Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal, QB, June 28–August 18, 1968.
- Norman MacKenzie Art Gallery, University of Saskatchewan, Regina, SK. Statements: 18 Canadian Artists, November 16–December 17.
- School of Visual Arts Gallery, New York. Architecture-Sculpture.
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. Art of the 20th Century.
- Musée d’art moderne, Paris. Canada: Art d’Aujourd’hui, January 12–February 18. Traveled to Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna, Rome, Italy, May 10–June 9; Musée Cantonal Des Beaux-Arts, Palais de Rumine, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 16–August 25; Palai des Beaux-Arts, Brussels, Belgium, September 19–October 20.
- Finch College Museum of Art, New York. Betty Parsons’ Private Collection, March 13–April 24.
- Paula Cooper Gallery, New York. Benefit for the Student Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam, October 22–31.
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. 1968 Annual Exhibition: Contemporary American Sculpture, December 17–February 9, 1969.
- Grand Rapids Art Museum, Grand Rapids, MI. American Sculpture of the Sixties, March 22–May 24.
- Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN. 14 Sculptors: The Industrial Edge, May 29–June 21.
- Michigan State Council for the Arts, Detroit, MI. Sculpture Downtown. July 1–August 31.
- São Paulo, Brazil. São Paulo Biennial X, September 1969–January 1970. Organized by the National Gallery of Canada.
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver, BC. Collection of Ron and Marietta Longstaffe.
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver, BC. Ronald Bladen/Robert Murray, March 9–29.
- Fondation Maeght, Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France. L’art vivant aux Etats-Unis, July 16–September 30.
- Watters Gallery, Power Institute of Fine Arts, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia. Power Bequest Exhibition–1970, September 9–26.
- Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, OH. Monumental Art, September 13–November 1.
- David Mirvish Gallery, Toronto. The Opening, September 19–October 10.
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. 1970 Annual Exhibition: Contemporary American Sculpture, December 12–February 7, 1971.
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, FL. 49th Parallels: New Canadian Art, February 14–March 21. Traveled to Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, IL, April 3–May 16.
- Middelheim Open-Air Museum of Sculpture, Antwerp, Belgium. 11th Biennial of Outdoor Sculpture, June 6–October 3.
- Van Saun Park, Paramus, NJ. Sculpture in the Park: An Exhibition of American Sculpture, June 13–September 26. Presented by North Jersey Cultural Council, Bergen County Parks Commission, Bergen Community College, New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Board of Chosen Freeholders.
- City Hall Plaza, Boston. Monumental Sculpture for Public Spaces, October 2–November 14. A special exhibition by the Institute of Contemporary Art.
- Museum of Modern Art, New York. Lithographs: Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, 1971–72. Organized by the Extension Services of the National Gallery of Canada, with the cooperation of the Lithography Workshop, Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, Halifax; traveled to fifteen locations.
- Edmonton Art Gallery (now Art Gallery of Alberta), Edmonton, AB. Masters of the Sixties, May 4–June 4. Traveled to Winnipeg Art Gallery, Winnipeg, MB, June 15–July 15. Organized by the Edmonton Art Gallery and David Mirvish Gallery, Toronto.
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver, BC. Impact.
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. 1973 Biennial Exhibition: Contemporary American Art. Garden and first floor: January 10–March 4; second and third floor: January 17–March 11; fourth floor: January 25–March 18.
- Norman MacKenzie Art Gallery, University of Saskatchewan, Regina, SK. Emma Lake Workshop, September 21–October 21.
- Grand Rapids Art Museum, Grand Rapids, MI. Sculpture off the Pedestal, September 8–December 3.
- Newport, RI. Monumenta: A Biennial Exhibition of Outdoor Sculpture, August 17–October 13.
- Hayward Gallery, London. The Condition of Sculpture: A Selection of Recent Sculpture by Younger British and Foreign Artists, May 29–July 13.
- Fine Arts Center Gallery, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA. Artist & Fabricator, September 23–November 9.
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C. Inaugural Exhibition, October 1974–September 1975.
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto. International and Canadian Contemporary Art.
- Houston, TX, Monumental Sculpture.
- Sculpture Now, Inc., New York. Group Show.
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center, Stamford, CT. American Salon des Refusés, opening reception July 24.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal. Forum 76, September 23–
- November 7.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Recent Acquisitions, October.
- Olympia Galleries Ltd., Philadelphia. Watercolors by Robert Murray and Toni Onley, November 21–December 31.
- Gallery Stratford, Stratford, ON. Outdoor Sculpture from the Art Bank, October 20–November 17.
- Roy Boyd Gallery, Chicago. WATERCOLORS by Robert Murray and Toni Onley, January 14–February 10.
- Saskatoon Gallery and Conservatory Corporation, Saskatoon, SK. Janus 77, March.
- David Mirvish Gallery, Toronto. Recent Works by Paul Fournier, Erik Gamble, K. M. Graham, Andrew Hudson, Robert Murray, Alan Reynolds, Paul Sloggett, Daniel Solomon, March 19–April 12.
- Akron Art Institute, Akron, OH. Project: New Urban Monuments, May 1–June 19. Traveled to Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts, July 15–September 25; Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, OH, October 8–November 27; Tennessee Botanical Gardens and Fine Arts Center, Inc., Nashville, TN, January 7, 1978–February 25, 1978; Cranbrook Academy of Art Museum, Bloomfield Hills, MI, March 5–April 16, 1978; University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI, May 12–September 10, 1978; Krannert Art Museum, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL, October 7–November 7, 1978; Edwin A. Ulrich Museum of Art, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS, December 1, 1978–January 31, 1979; Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, NE, February 16–April 1, 1979.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. Sculpture in the Constructivist Tradition, May 5–June 1.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. Drawing Today in New York. Opened June 8.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, at the Ilex House, Watermill, NY. Hamilton at Water Mill: Summer Group Exhibition, July 3–July 10.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. Works by Gallery Artists, December 15–January 7, 1978.
- Anchorage Historical and Fine Arts Museum, Anchorage, AK. New Possibilities: Works from the Canadian Art Bank, March 3–25. Traveled to Alaska State Museum, Juneau, AK, April 5–May 3; Bear Gallery Alaskaland Civic Center, Fairbanks, AK, May 15–June 30. Organized by Arts Alaska, Inc.
- David Mirvish Gallery, Toronto. Group Show. Opened May 27.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. In Small Scale, December 2–30.
- Mira Godard Gallery, Toronto. Group Show.
- Canadian Cultural Centre, Sculpture Court, Paris. Robert Murray, Douglas Bentham, André Fauteux: Three Sculptors, February 20–May 6; June 3–September 15.
- Marian Locks Gallery, Philadelphia. In Small Scale: Phase II. April 14–May 11.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. Gallery Artists, December 20–January 5, 1980.
- York University, Toronto. Sculpture X.
- Sir George Williams Art Galleries, Concordia University, Montreal. Gallery Artists, Klonaridis, Inc., Toronto, May 1–28.
- Leo Castelli Gallery, New York. Drawings: To Benefit the Foundation for Contemporary Performance Arts, Inc., November 29–December 20.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. New Work: David Hare, Robert Murray, Joan Snyder, John Torreano, December 20–January 25, 1981.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. Robert Murray/Janet Stayton.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. New Acquisitions: Twentieth Century Art.
- Nabisco World Headquarters, East Hanover, NJ. Contemporary Canadian Art: A Selection from the Canada Council Art Bank.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA. Selections from the Chase Manhattan Bank Art Collection, September 19–December 20. Traveled to Robert Hull Fleming Museum, University of Vermont at Burlington, January 22, 1982–March 21, 1982; David Winton Bell Gallery, Brown University, Providence, RI, October 16–November 11, 1982.
- Hamilton Gallery of Contemporary Art, New York. Bronze Show.
- Fuller Goldeen Gallery, San Francisco. Casting: A Survey of Cast Metal Sculpture in the 80s, July 8–August 28.
- The Guild, Scarborough, ON. Contemporary Outdoor Sculpture at the Guild: An Exhibition to Commemorate the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Guild, 1932–1982, August 3–October 14.
- Ruth and Harold D. Uris Center for Education, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Collaborations: Artists Working Together.
- Pratt Manhattan Center Gallery, New York. Iron Cast, November 21–December 23. Also shown at Pratt Institute Gallery, Main Building, Brooklyn campus, January 12, 1984–February 17, 1984; Washington Square, Washington, D.C., March 6–June 8, 1984.
- National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, ON. Reflections: Contemporary Art since 1964 at the National Gallery of Canada, May 11–August 26.
- Storm King Art Center, Mountainville, NY. Twentieth Century Sculpture: Selections from the Metropolitan Museum of Art, May 18–October 31.
- New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, NJ. Recent Sculpture: The Johnson Atelier: Workshop and Studio, June 23–September 30.
- University Art Gallery, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA. Works in Bronze: A Modern Survey, November 2–December 16. Traveled to Redding Museum and Art Center, Redding CA, May 1, 1985–June 2, 1985; Palm Springs Desert Museum, Palm Springs, CA, November 15, 1985–January 12, 1986; Boise Gallery of Art, Boise, ID, February 21–March 30, 1986; Cheney Cowles Memorial Museum, Eastern Washington State Historical Society, Spokane, WA, April 25–June 1, 1986.
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver, BC. Selected View: The Longstaffe Collection 1959–1984, January 12–February 24.
- Edith C. Blum Art Institute, Bard College Center, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY. The Maximal Implications of the Minimal Line, March 24–April 18.
- Modern Art Consultants, New York. Made in the USA, November 18–February 14, 1986.
- Lexington Avenue Building, New York. Group Show.
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY. Nothing But Steel, June 1–October 31.
- Mendel Art Gallery, Saskatoon, SK. Tradition and Innovation: Saskatoon Art and the 1950’s, August 14–September 27. Traveled until September 1988.
- National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, ON. Opening Exhibition, May.
- Paula Cooper Gallery, New York. 20th Anniversary Exhibition, September 6–28.
- Arts Center, Spartanburg, SC. Picasso and Friends Again: A Private Collection, May 4–May 21.
- La Maison Alcan and La Galerie d’art Lavalin, Montreal. ARTLUMINUM, September 15–October 29.
- Mendel Art Gallery, Saskatoon, SK. The Flat Side of the Landscape: The Emma Lake Artists’ Workshops, October 5–November 19. Traveled to Art Gallery of Windsor, Windsor, ON, April 28, 1990–June 10, 1990; Edmonton Art Gallery, Edmonton, AB, September 22–October 28, 1990; Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver, BC, December 19, 1990–February 11, 1991; Mackenzie Art Gallery, Regina, SK, March 1–April 21, 1991.
- Boca Raton Museum of Art, Boca Raton, FL. Exhibition of Outdoor Sculpture (Murray, Sugarman, Wiley).
- Museum of Modern Art of the Americas, Washington, D.C. Sculpture of the Americas into the Nineties, June 7–September 8.
- Temagami Wilderness Fund. Art for Preservation: Exhibition and Auction. Traveled in Ontario and Quebec from February 27 to April 28; auction took place April 30 in Toronto.
- Castor Island, Pointe-au-Baril, ON. Watercolours by Robert Murray and Toni Onley, August.
- National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, ON. The Crisis of Abstraction in Canada: The 1950s, March 11–May 24.
- Atglen, PA. Atglen – 3 Installations; Michael Kessler, Robert Murray and Bart Wasserman, May 23–June 13. Sponsored by the New Arts Program, Kutztown, PA.
- Christopher Cutts Gallery, Toronto. Vintage Modernist Works on Paper, July 15–August 14.
- West Parry Sound District Museum, Parry Sound, ON. Robert Murray and Toni Onley: Prints and Watercolors, July 24–August 22.
- Mendel Art Gallery, Saskatoon, SK. The Urban Prairie, October 29–January 2, 1994. Traveled 1994–95.
- Grand Rapids Art Museum, Grand Rapids, MI. Sculpture off the Pedestal and Beyond, November 22–February 6, 1994.
- London Regional Art and Historical Museums, London, ON. Modern Metal: Roland Brener, Robert Murray, Royden Rabinovitch, June 11–May 1995.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Kleinburg, ON. Hidden Values: Contemporary Canadian Art in Corporate Collections, November 13–February 5, 1995.
- Andre Zarre Gallery, New York. 20th Anniversary Exhibition 1974–1994, December 6–January 29, 1995.
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Faculty Exhibition, September–October.
- Ground for Sculpture, Hamilton, NJ. Sydney K. Hamburger, Robert Murray, Joel Perlman, July 13–September 1.
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto. The 50th Anniversary of the Volunteer Committee.
- Two Sculptors, Inc., New York. Currents of Modern Sculpture, January 30–March 1.
- Grounds for Sculpture, Hamilton, NJ. Marisol, Robert Murray, Jay Wholley, May 10–July 6.
- Kohn Pederson Fox Gallery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Pennart, September 15–October 15.
- Two Sculptors, Inc., New York. Facets of Contemporary Sculpture, September 19–November 1.
- Freedman Gallery, Albright College, Center for the Arts, Reading, PA. Surrounding Sculpture, May 30–July 3; September 1–20.
- Andre Zarre Gallery, New York. 25th Anniversary Exhibition, 1974–1999, February 29–March 30.
- Neuberger Museum of Art, Purchase, NY. Welded Sculpture of the Twentieth Century, May 14–August 27.
- Moore Gallery Ltd., Toronto. Small Paintings, May 26–June 16.
- Butler Institute, Johnstown, PA. Outdoor Sculpture.
- Grounds for Sculpture, Hamilton, NJ. Tenth Anniversary Invitational, May 18–July 14.
- Moore Gallery Ltd., Toronto. Summer 2002: Group Show, June 1–June 29.
- Andre Zarre Gallery, New York. Anniversary Exhibition, December 2004–Jan 2005
- Moore Gallery Ltd., Toronto. Winter, 2005, January 8–January 29.
- Southern Alberta Art Gallery, Lethbridge, AB. McIntyre Ranch Project, June 29–September 11.
- Sarasota, FL. Sarasota Season of Sculpture, November 2005–May 2006.
- Illingworth Kerr Gallery at the Alberta College of Art and Design, Calgary, AB. The McIntyre Ranch Project, March 9–April 13.
- Art Trust Gallery at Meridian Bank, West Chester, PA. Splash of Color, March 14–May 28.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. It’s a Wonderful 10th, January 9–February 20.
- Barbara Edwards Contemporary, Toronto. Abstraction, February 5–27.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. IT'S ALL GOOD!! apocalypse now, January 8–February 20.
- Barbara Edwards Contemporary, Toronto. Delinear, March 25–
- April 23. (Drawing show.)
- Barbara Edwards Contemporary, Toronto. Bon a Tirer, December 18–January 21, 2012. (Print show.)
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. mic:check (The: human mic) 489 artists : 520 works, February 26–March 18.
- Loretta Howard Gallery, New York. Ronald Bladen in Context, April 19–
- May 25.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. Sideshow Nation, January 5–March 5.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. Sideshow Nation II: At the Alamo, January 4–
- March 3.
- Barbara Edwards Contemporary, Calgary, AB. Paperworks, January 8–24.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. Nation III: Circle the Wagons!!!, January 10–
- March 15.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. Nation IV: Thru the Rabbit Hole (Life on Mars), January 9–March 20.
- Shirley Fiterman Art Center, New York. Chromatic Space, September 22–November 5.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. Nation V: Thru the Rabbit Hole 2, January 7–
- February 26.
- Sideshow, Brooklyn, NY. The Greatest Show on Earth: Sideshow Nation #17, January 6–March 25.
- LABspace, Hillsdale, NY. The Nature Lab, February 17–March 17.
- Paula Cooper Gallery, New York. 50 Years: An Anniversary. A Benefit Exhibition for March for Our Lives, October 10–November 3.
- NAP Space Gallery, Kutztown, PA. Celestial and Terrestrial: Works by Victoria Burge and Robert Murray, March 15–April 28.